Overview of the Course:
The course highlighted on the Educational Administration, Management and Leadership both at school and college level.
Who is fit for it:
The course is for the following personnel –
- The person who is already in educational administration like – Principal , Vice-principal, Teacher-in-charge, Coordinator and Mentor
- The aspirant person who wants to be an educational administrator or leader.
- It is also helpful for the fresher
The importance of this course in the wider discipline area, etc.
- Develop an understanding and concept of educational administration, educational management and educational leadership.
- Know about ICT for academic administration and administration management.
- Know about different theories of educational management.
- Develop an understanding about recent trends in educational management
- Acquire the skills necessary to become a leader.
- Develop the knowledge about Conflict management.
- Explain the concept of school administration at National level, State, District and Sub-district levels.
- Develop an understanding and concept of Institutional planning and management.
- Know about Total Quality Management.
- Effectively manage and plan key human resource functions within educational organizations
- Examine current issues, trends, practices, and processes in HRM
- Contribute to employee performance management and organizational effectiveness